1. Be responsible. As an adult, you have to accept that risk is a part of life. Without risk, you stagnate.
2. Clarify your goals. Measurable goals enhance risk. If your goals aren't measurable, you can't determine progress. Make them clear and simple.
3. Review what's positive. Any crossroads (or fork in the road), brings a risk. With risk, comes decision. Make 2 columns, one positive, one negative. The more ideas in the positive column will indicate, "Full speed ahead!"
4. Ask God for help. It's a mistake to think that you can do this alone. You need to ask God for supernatural favor and insight. You can't do anything without His help. Be sure to thank Him everyday for His resources.
5. Act. When you're done with 1-4 (above), you HAVE to ACT. Don't procrastinate. Move forward with your goals. DILIGENCE is key!
Just 1 Page . . .