In order to achieve all that's possible in your life, you HAVE to be disciplined. Practice these skills until they become automatic.
1) Set daily goals >> EVERY morning take a couple of minutes to work out your 5 top goals. By writing them down, you'll program them deep into your subconscious mind. Goal writing (daily) will activate your mental powers.
2) Plan and organize >> Before you go to bed, plan out the activities of the coming day (i.e. similar to laying out your clothes/outfit for the night before). Always work from a list. This is one of the most important disciplines of a HIGH performer.
3) Prioritize >> The essence of all time/life management is in your ability to set proper priorities.
4) Concentrate >> Working single-mindedly on the important tasks will contribute to your success.
5) Exercise >> Your health and nutrition is important. Disciplining yourself to eat and exercise regularly will promote the highest levels of health and fitness throughout your life.
6) Learning and Growth >> Your mind IS a muscle. Use it or LOSE it. Continuous learning is a requirement for your personal/professional success.
7) Time for People >> Relationships are EVERYTHING. In fact, GOD made ALL of us to relate and be in relationships with people. Build time for your relationships every day.
Just 1 Page. ..