1. Weight Control: Set a comfortable/healthy goal for your weight. Keep in mind your height and your age. As you get older, your metabolism slows down. Eat less and exercise more. Pick exercise that suits your lifestyle. be consistent with it. In some cases, consult your doctor.
2. Maintain a proper diet: Eat a variety of foods to receive a full spectrum of nutrients. Eat a lean source of protein that is low in fat >> fish, chicken, high quality beef and pork. Drink lots of water. You need about 1 gallon of water (daily) to flushtoxins from your body.
3. Exercise: Ideally, this needs to be daily. Research shows that physical exercise increases your physical energy. Investing in regular exercise pays off for a longer (more productive) life.
4. Rest and relaxation: You need 7-8 hours of sleep to function at your best. In times of stress, you need more. Don't short change yourself. Take one day off from work each week. Discipline yourself to do nothing on your day off. Take mini-vacations as a change in your atmosphere or environment.
5. Take vitamin and nutritional supplements: These supplements are available from a variety of sources. Do your research. Talk to your doctor about what's best.
6. Eliminate smoking and alcohol: Both smoking and alcohol contribute to a variety of illnesses and physical problems.
Make sure to do anything in moderation.
Just 1 Page . . .