1. Generalized Anxiety Disorder: This presents as a long lasting anxiety not specific to a situation or object.
2. Panic Disorder: This presents as a quick hit of terror. It’s often followed by trembling or difficulty in breathing.
3. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: This condition presents repetitious obsessions and compulsions.
4. Social Anxiety Disorder: Presents itself as intense fear and social interactions managed with avoidance.
5. Specific Phobias: Fear of a specific situation or object (i.e. spiders).
6. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder: Anxiety from a traumatic experience.
Just 1 Page . . .