How can you fit more exercise into your day? Begin with small steps. Here are some ideas:
- · Park your car at the end of a parking lot so you have further to walk.
- · Use the stairs instead of the elevator.
- · Spend part of your lunch break walking.
- · On bad weather days, walk indoors at the mall.
- · Wake up earlier and exercise before you do anything else.
- · Use a wearable fitness tracker to count your steps. Increase your daily steps by 500 each week with a goal of 10,000 steps per day.
Just 1 Page . . .