- Catch yourself in the act. By monitoring your listening behavior, you can catch yourself when you fall into an undesirable behavior.
- Fight the habit. Don't wait until tomorrow to change. Admit your behavior when you catch yourself.
- Substitute an old habit with a new one. Learn what isn't working for you. Learn the value of your new behavior and trust in yourself.
- Brag about your success. When you have done something well, celebrate it. Give yourself a pat on the back.
- Be patient. Give yourself a break. You will make mistakes. You will improve gradually.
Just 1 Page . . .