- Have any birth relatives had a hearing loss?
- Do you believe people mumble or are speaking in a softer voice?
- Do you ask people to speak up?
- Can you follow a conversation in a noisy room?
- Do you turn the volume up louder than others need to?
- Do you watch a speaker's lips when they speak?
- Do you hear better out of one ear vs. another?
- Have family or friends commented on your inability to hear?
If you answered YES to some of these questions, you may need a hearing test.
Just 1 Page . . .